What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador Program, managed through Student Life and Leadership office on each campus, serves as a vital link between the College and prospective students, current students and surrounding communities. The Student Ambassador leadership program is comprised of an enthusiastic, dynamic group of student leaders chosen to represent the College in various capacities, while upholding and demonstrating the mission and values of the College.
What is a Student Ambassador?
PHSC Student Ambassadors welcome community visitors, lead campus tours, and assist the College with college nights, commencement ceremonies, executive meetings and other special activities and PHSC-sponsored events.
- Are positive
- Excel at communicating with others
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have PHSC spirit
- Are open to learning new things
- Have a commitment to diversity and cultural pluralism
- Must be a currently enrolled PHSC student
- Have completed a minimum of 20 credit hours
- Have earned and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and enthusiasm